Our products are sent to you packed in the latest technological advancements in skin care packaging solutions.
The bespoke refill cartridge system means we can pass on the reduced cost of packaging to you once your initial cartridge has been deplete and you need to replace it - this is great news as it equates to a considerable saving and it helps us reduce waste!
Our premium packaging system consists of the following components:
- a glass outer bottle
- a plastic collar
- an airless pump and insert
- an airless inner refill cartridge
- a plastic lid
The airless inner refill cartridge is the only component which requires replacing and recycling - the rest of the package is designed to last you a lifetime of daily use - reducing wasted packaging by up to 90%
The cartridge is 100% pure Polypropylene (PP) which is the best plastic to recycle - no toxins are emitted during the process and pure PP can be recycled many times.
Once your product is depleted - don't throw the packaging away, log onto www.kalonology.com to order your refill - it's really quick and easy.
Once it arrives, follow these easy steps to refill your product:
- Holding the bottle in your right hand, twist the collar anti-clockwise with your left hand.
- Remove the cartridge which is attached to the pump upwards and out of the glass outer bottle.
- Holding the cartridge in your right hand, twist the pump anti-clockwise with your left hand.
- Recycle the spent cartridge responsibly - keep the rest of the components together as they'll be reused.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the seal.
- Re-assemble the package in reverse order.
- The new cartridge may require a few priming pumps initially, once primed, your product is good to go.
The process is really easy and takes less than 20 seconds to complete!