Sunscreen is not just about keeping UV ray exposure under control when you're at the beach or hanging out around the pool.
Day moisturisers with SPF have become a major part of a well balanced daily skin care routine - and for good reason, we list a few below:
1. Assists in reducing your risk of developing melanoma and associated complications by up to 50% when used as part of your daily routine.
2. A quality broad spectrum day moisturiser with SPF is effective against UV A and UV B rays which are responsible for premature ageing of the skin and other concerns such as melanoma.
3. Products which use premium quality, natural ingredients such as Micronised Titanium have the ability to also block out harmful Blue Light which may be emitted from your device, laptop or even energy saving lightbulbs inside your home.
4. Helps to avoid redness and inflammation associated with overexposure to the sun's harmful rays.
5. Helps to reduce erratic cellular turnover or damage to cellular DNA which in turn reduces melanin production, dark spots or patchy skin all of which can be caused by UVA&B rays and over exposure to other harsh environmental conditions - including Blue Light.
6. Certain day cream's with SPF include a host of other beneficial ingredients into their formulations too - such as anti oxidants, hyaluronic acid as an effective moisturiser and some will even include anti ageing ingredients such as marine peptides.
When shopping for your next SPF, make sure it is a broad spectrum type which covers UVA & B and includes 100% natural, active ingredients which block Blue Light. Micronised Titanium is a physical ingredient which is highly effective - as is Rhatany Root against UV radiation.